Train up a child in the way he should go, and when he is old he will not depart from it.
Proverbs 22:6

Sunday, October 17, 2010

Time4Learning Review

 I’ve been invited to try Time4Learning for one month in exchange for a candid review. My opinion will be entirely my own, so be sure to come back and read about my experience. Time4Learning can be used as a homeschool curriculum, for afterschool enrichment and for summer skill sharpening. Find out how to write your own curriculum review for Time4Learning.
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Hi Laura~

    We have been using Time4Learning for 3 years now and we love it. My oldest has ADHD and the cartoon based cartoons help keep him on track. My now 3rd grader, is excelling in math his favorite at the moment. Can't wait to hear what you thought about Time4Learning

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous blog! My 13 year old daughter uses T4L and loves it. That is saying quite a bit since she HATES school. I look forward to reading your review.

    Joyfully,
    Jackie
    http://quaintscribbles.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete