Train up a child in the way he should go, and when he is old he will not depart from it.
Proverbs 22:6

Thursday, February 25, 2010

Pattern Blocks

One of my favorite homeschooling blogs Confessions of a Homeschooler posted about a great website Prekinders with free pattern block mats to use with pattern blocks. You can print them in color or black and white and laminate them. I chose to do b&w to make it more of a challenge. They are so cute, I had to print every pattern. Great workbox activity!
 
Ella showing off her snake. "Look, Mommy! I made a patternern!"
I'd correct her, but it's just so cute how she says it.
 
Brooke's turtle (with some help from Mommy)

2 comments:

  1. Pattern blocks are a lot of fun in our house as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We *HEART* pattern blocks! We have a magnetic set from Melissa and Doug and use it for long car trips. Your blog and family is adorable!

    ReplyDelete